RV Infotech is a staffing and recruiting company.
• Augment an existing data warehouse development team consisting of Business Analysts, Business Owners/sponsors, Data Architects, ETL (Informatica) developers, and Business Intelligence (MicroStrategy) resources.
• Design interfaces, database structures, data flow processes, data transformations
• Optimize data structures and content to support reporting functionality through an Business Intelligence reporting layer based on the MicroStrategy platform
• Expected deliverables would be Solution Proposals, Model/Design Specifications, Functional Prototypes (Oracle/MicroStrategy)
A solid understanding of database technology and reporting is required. Knowledge of SQL, relational database and data warehouse design, and experience with requirements specification and ETL database population are required along with the following skills:
• Data Warehouse Solution Design
• Dimensional Modeling Design and Prototyping
• Data Analysis (Data discovery)
• Able to Process Complex Requirements
• Able to Decompose Solution and Package Work
• Able to Work with a team
A Bachelor's Degree is preferred, but the following skills can substitute for education:
• An understanding of SQL, databases, and data warehouse and reporting concepts is required.
• Knowledge and experience in business analysis, requirements gathering, and client interaction/relationship management are desired.
• Skills and experience in dimensional and relational data model design, reporting and dashboard design, and client requirements and relationship management are desired.
• Experience with MicroStrategy BI platform or similar BI toolset
• Experience with Informatica platform or similar ETL toolset
• Detail-oriented; ability to follow already-defined standards.