Precision Technologies corp is a staffing and recruiting company.
Will need someone with P&C (Property & Casualty) experience.
• Participate in the analysis, design, test and technical implementation for of projects related work.
o Provide design for various ETL components
o Provide ETL development and support for data integrations according to technical specifications and business requirements
o Ensure accuracy and integrity of data through analysis and unit testing
o Responsible for the development and maintenance of SDLC artifacts related to data integration implementation
Role Specific Requirements
Required Technical Skills
• Minimum of 7 years of overall IT experience
• 5 years prior experience focused in ETL design, development, review, and testing
• 3 years professional experience in DataHub/Data warehouse environments
• 3 years of experience with SAP BODS or Informatica PowerCenter
• High proficiency in understanding relational data models
• 5 years professional development experience in SQL Server 2005, 2008 or 2012
• Development experience in transforming XML messages and understanding of XML schemas
• Experience in database query optimization
• Integration experience with source code repositories (Subversion, Team Foundation Server).
• Education: Hold at minimum a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, MIS or a related technical discipline
• Working experience with insurance industry is a plus
• 3 years professional experience with SAP Data Integrator as a designer and developer is a plus
Required Soft Skills
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong drive to execute and deliver
• Ability to cultivate a strong team environment
• Clear communication and comprehension skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to manage and effectively resolve conflict.