Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
• Full lifecycle application development using standard frameworks and coding standards/patterns
• Build software applications by following coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts.
• Participate in specification/design reviews, code reviews, code coverage test reviews, and audits of adherence to coding and testing standards
• Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
• Collaborating with Product Managers, UI Developers and UX Designers to create responsive UI.
• Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
• Determining requirements for new system or new features and documentation of modifications and new code procedures.
• A bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
• Experience with RESTful web services, SOAP, XML, JSON, JUnit, Spring Framework, Maven and design patterns as well as Agile software development methodology.
• Knowledge of object oriented design, programming and testing techniques
• Experience developing high quality code, and being accountable for technical delivery of projects to specifications within the given timelines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong work ethic with ability to work independently, prioritize & manage work to meet critical timelines in a fast-paced environment
• A master’s degree in a technical discipline
• Demonstrated expert knowledge in multiple software development disciplines (i.e. Agile)
• Enterprise level IT experience in a developer role.
• Experience with Oracle Weblogic Application Server
• Experience with Maven build process
• Experience with coherence caching plus.