Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Provides second/third level technical support for voice and video technologies to Cisco customers, partners, account teams, and other Technical Assistance Center engineers.
• Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network problems of moderate to high complexity.
• Provides technology/product training and intellectual property material as required.
• Acts as focal point for large account network problem resolution.
• Effectively utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems.
• Submits complete and correct bug reports in area of expertise.
• Interacts across other technical teams and development teams at peer level.
• Acts as a technical expert and provides support on a world-wide basis.
• Generate clear and concise documentation in the form of case notes, technical tips and white papers.
• 5+ years’ experience in designing, deploying and administering the Voice and Video products for small, medium, large and/or enterprise businesses.
• Knowledge of Protocols – not limited to: VOIP,H.323, SIP, RTP, SRTP.
• Active CCNP Voice or equivalent experience required.
• Experience working on IOS voice gateways, dial peers, and unified call processing (UCP).
• 3+ Years of experience in Unix and Networking.
• Knowledge of Oracle SQL is a plus.
• CCIE Voice/Collaboration preferred.
• Extensive SIP knowledge and troubleshooting will be preferred.
• Cisco Telepresence and Video solutions knowledge is plus.