Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
We are looking for smart, ambitious and versatile team players to join our growing client support team. We're willing to teach you what you need to know in terms of our business and our clients. However, some digital savvy is required and we only want candidates who are eager to learn, can think on their feet and who want to build a strong career. This role primarily supports our Account Managers (and ultimately our clients) and is aimed at providing a career path with our organization.
• Assists the Account team in the management and delivery of client projects.
• Day to day support of the client as well as their end users.
• Support of client programs – both from a technical and communications perspective.
• Writes and distributes meeting notes to team members and clients.
• Maintains organized client records including client approvals, creative rounds, schedules, quotes, briefs and any other critical project documentation.
Skills and experience:
• Proven leadership ability and initiative.
• Excellent organizational skills, including attention to precise details.
• Strong multitasking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• General presentation skills.
• Ability to connect quickly with clients & team members to build lasting relationships.
• Project management experience a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience preferred.
• 1 or more years with client support or similar role required.