Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
• Extensive Studio development expertise in Workday HCM applications.
• Resource should have experience in Workday Product dealing with WD Studio integration development, Core Connectors, Workday Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) integrations, Field mapping and Workday Report designing and builder.
• Expertise in Workday Payroll Interface.
• Experience in support project dealing with defect tickets and providing high quality solutions within assigned time frame.
• Proficient experience with analytical abilities and organizational skills.
• Excellent time management, task prioritization, communication, and documentation skills.
• Expertise in analyzing Business requirements and problem statements.
• Communicate with clients, understand the issue, and prepare project documents such as Functional Design Document encompassing concept and scope of project requirement and Technical Design Document to clarify the implementation and component change details along with the functionality involved.
• Verify and validate the deliverables before deploying into production Workday tenant.