DSIG Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Hope you are doing great!!!!
Role: Java with salesforce.com
Location: Columbus, OH
Length of Project: This will likely be extended into 2017
Interview Process: Face To Face Interview
Position id : 39558
Notes From Manager: For this role we are looking for someone that has strong Object Oriented Programming and Experience Specifically in Java Development to work on Sales-force application. We will teach the resource Sales-force. A big plus is if someone has Apex or lightening. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to learn how to develop on Sales-force.
DSA is currently developing communities web pages for our Sales-force Environment. We need additional help on the developing side to develop our backlog of community requests. This person would come in and develop community sites for business offices within DSA. Sales-force experience is not required, but must have Java experience as the code bases are similar.
Ideal candidate will have broad based past experience in designing, prototyping, and building custom data centric web based applications in either MS or Oracle based client/server environments.
The developer would be asked to work with business users on helping to develop requirements and functionality that is desired by the business, so excellent communication skills are a must.
and experience with one or more of the following platforms is Required
-- Object oriented programming knowledge - JAVA
-- Salesforce.com Development environment - S-Controls, AJAX Toolkit, Apex API
Notes Form Manager Call
Please break down the following or % of time that will be spent on the following.
o New Development -70%
o Maintenance – 10%
o Enhancements – 10%
o Support – 10%
• Will they work with users on the front end of the process to gather specifications--- No, we have a BA for this, but may work with business during development time if they have questions.
• What is the size and makeup of the team and where will this person rank---- We currently have another developer, a BA, and 3 database admins on the team. We are working to hire two more staff ( a database admin and developer) This person would work along with the current developer and develop Salesforce communities.
• Will they do their own testing---- Yes
• Will they implement the applications they write---- yes, they will implement and provide support
• Please describe the project/goals from a high level ---- Salesforce Communities are being used to communicate with external businesses, it will allow a central login for all applications within DSA. We currently have several projects that we are not able to handle with the current staff level, so we are getting a contractor temporarily to help us keep up with demand.
Please revert back with the below requested information along with a latest copy of your profile.
Available for Face to Face:
Validity if H1b:
Thanks and Regards,
Data Systems Integration Group Inc,
5131 Post Rd, Suite 175,
Dublin, OH - 43017
Email : email@example.com
Gmail & Yahoo : kalyankumar.recruiter
Direct: 614-344-4600 x 113