HireIT People is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Job Title: Business Analyst 2
Location: Trenton, NJ
Interview: In-person only.
Candidate will serve as a liaison between Information Technology and State Office of Victim Witness by providing technical business solutions that meet end-user needs.
The BA will create Requirements Documentation in an effort to align information technology solutions with business delivery initiatives.
The following skills and experience are expected:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in both verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of information technology and business concepts.
Note: There will be Occasional travel throughout Mercer County and nearby counties. Travel is NOT reimbursable.
- Clearly articulates and documents detailed business requirements.
- Works with user community, technical resources and key stakeholders to elicit high-level requirements and captures business needs.
- Analyze and evaluate existing and/or proposed systems.
- Conduct business process analyses and needs assessment in order to align Information Technology solutions with business initiatives.
- Demonstrate a high level of expertise to bridge business requirements and Information Technology solutions; provide technical direction and ensure compliance with best practice solutions.
Work with project stakeholders to develop project scope and application requirements.
- Formulate and define system requirements and objectives through understanding of the applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- Translate high-level business requirements to functional requirement specifications supporting project vision.
- Analyze and understand business operation's strengths and weaknesses to identify opportunities for automating processes and functions.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Functional, Data, or Business Analyst on major system implementations.
- 3+ years of customer interfacing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in both verbal and written communication."