Prospect Infosys is a staffing and recruiting company.
1. In the capacity of a technical lead, see systems development efforts through from initial discovery to maintenance and support while following standard development and project management methodologies.
2. Propose and develop automated, secure, cross-platform, and responsive solutions to meet business needs. Design, build, test, and implement these solutions within agreed-upon timeframes.
3. Create comprehensive and accurate estimates of costs for proposed automated solutions.
4. Create comprehensive system and user documentation of developed solutions.
5. Create comprehensive and accurate estimates of costs for proposed automated solutions.
6. Participate in activities to produce a more consistent and effective Software Development Life Cycle for the team. Recommend and work with team members to implement development standards.
7. Provide technical mentorship to other less experienced developers.
1. Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience is required.
2. Knowledge of and at least 5 years experience with business analysis and web development with C# and ASP.NET.
3. Knowledge of and at least 5 years experience with web service integration and usage.
4. Knowledge of and at least 5 years experience architecting systems considering web architectures, security, technologies and development strategies for scalable enterprise applications.
5. Knowledge of and at least 5 years experience with object, data and/or process modeling tools and techniques.
6. Knowledge of and at least 5 years experience with GUI and web interface design techniques (UI/UX).
7. Knowledge of and at least 5 years experience with the following tools/technologies:
• C# (Visual Studio 2008 or higher)
• MS SharePoint 2013
• NET 4.0/4.5 Framework
• Team Foundation Server
1. Knowledge of and at least 5 years experience with back-end/database programming using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or higher including DDL/DML, stored procedures, triggers.
2. Knowledge of and at least 5 years experience with developing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
3. Knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
4. Minimum of 5 years of experience with Microsoft Office suite of products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, and MS Project.
5. Strong communication skills to interact with staff, users and management (a demonstrated ability to express functional concepts to non-systems oriented personnel is essential); as well as having the ability to be a technical driving force within the development group.
6. Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
7. Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
8. Ability to work independently or within a team and possess problem-solving skills.
9. Ability to promote and define development standards.
10. Ability to mentor junior developers.
11. Customer service orientation.
Nice to have requirements
1. Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government).
2. Knowledge of and at least 3 years experience with business analysis and web development with VB .NET and ASP.NET.
3. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM development.
4. Experience with the Telerik Devcraft framework.
5. Experience working in an agile development team.