Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Android Developer required with a minimum of two years’ experience developing Android apps to work on a conference app. Candidates should have extensive knowledge of the Android Platform, Agile methods, and OOP design patterns and programming skills, Web Services ideally using RESTful service integration, and experience of developing UI’s on embedded devices such as tablet or phone combined with CI / Continuous Integration experience.
• Collaborate daily with the implementation team(developers, designers, product owners, testers) to provide technical and domain expertise that helps drive decision making.
• Implement new features according to their acceptance criteria, as well as maintaining and improving the existing features/codebase with an incremental and continuous improvement approach.
• Quality should be at the heart of everything you do. Along with the wider team, you’ll be responsible for ensuring quality and security of the application. This will include writing and maintain existing unit tests.
• Help maintain and improve existing process and policies.
• Experience managing the Android application life cycle.
• Understanding of Android services and intents.
• Use of Fragments for UI.
• Experience using SQLite in Android.
NOTE: Candidate needs to be strong on the front-end UI and provide screen shot samples of their work with the resume.