Cybersearch is a staffing and recruiting company.
Senior Agile Coach supports multiple teams through an Agile transition including standing up new teams, supporting existing teams, and performing Agile Adoption assessments for them. Senior Coach will be involved in facilitation of building agile communities and will conduct various educational interactive classes (PO, SM, Basic Agile, etc). Also, the Senior Agile Coach will help teams address organizational impediments by communicating and educating various levels of management.
• Agile coaching experience
• Agile tool experience
• SAFe experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a dynamic, high performing team
• Financial Services experience
• SAFe certification
• Agile Manager (software) experience
• Methods: Scrum, Extreme Programming, Kanban, Lean Software, AUP, DSDM, and
Crystal. The more widely used are Scrum, XP, and Kanban.
• Tactics: Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment, Test Driven Development
(TDD), Pairing, User Stories, Release Planning.
• Frameworks for Scaling: SAFe, DAD, Scrum of Scrums, PMO, Agile COE, Agile CoP, etc.
Bodies of Knowledge (BOK’s): PMI-PMBOK, IIBA-BOK, Pragmatic Marketing, PDMA,
• Soft Skills: Leadership Coaching, Facilitation, Emotional Intelligence, 5 Dysfunctions,
Open Space, MBTI or other personality type, etc.
• Tooling: Tools become particularly important in at-scale and distributed agile contexts.
If tools are a focus, clearly look for matching experience.