Cybersearch is a staffing and recruiting company.
Description:NetApp SME – Disaster Recovery
NetApp SME with replication knowledge. The ideal candidate will be familiar with Disaster Recovery (DR) concepts, to participate in a DR effort. The resource will gather DR replication requirements, tier data storage based on desired RTO/RPO and data type, and perform conceptual document DR architectures using NetApp.
• 5-8 years of Storage and Backup engineering experience
• 3+ years of experience with NetApp Core Technologies and Clustered Data Ontap
• Extensive Experienced with NetApp storage efficiencies (RAID-DP, Dedupe, Thin Provisioning, SnapShot)
• Experience with 6xxx series products and current revisions of ONTAP
• Strong Knowledge of SnapManager products and able to implement same.
• Experienced in NAS and SAN environments
• Experience with Installation/Configuration; ONTAP upgrades/downgrades
• Provide assistance in escalation and tracking of trouble tickets as they are opened with the support organization
• Assist in documenting the existing environment including both NAS and SAN Components (this includes but is not limited to exports, file systems, system drives, zoning information, LUNs, raid groups, etc..) and updating documentation as changes are made.
• Provide guidance and input in formulating procedures in order to react to operational events.
• Perform performance analysis and tuning where appropriate.
• Excellent communication/written skills and a strong work ethic
• Good writing skills and ability to multi task in the support of this project
• NetApp NCDA or NCIE-SAN certification certainly a plus