Prospect Infosys is a staffing and recruiting company.
This recruitment is for a Project Manager II position in the DCF Business Intelligence Section. This position will lead projects related to Child Care, with the primary customer being the Division of Early Care and Education. This position will also assist in enterprise level projects. This person must have strong Project Management as well as team and customer engagement skills.
The individual in this position will:
• Be responsible for technical and overall project management on enterprise wide business intelligence applications and architecture. Develops project charters, plans, deliverables and other project artifacts.
• Works closely with the project sponsor and IT senior management to understand and prioritize project tasks. Solves complex technical problems. Understands business objectives and problems, identifies alternative solutions, performs feasibility studies and cost/benefit analysis of alternatives in support of enterprise wide business intelligence.
• Builds an effective team and directs the work of the project team to meet project milestones. Develops standards, policies and procedures for the form, structure and attributes of the business intelligence documentation, tools and systems. Develops data/information quality metrics.
• Research new technology and develops business cases to support enterprise wide business intelligence solutions. Participate in special projects as required.
• Have 7 to 10 years of project management experience with leading large and complex database management systems, business intelligence tools and systems. Professional certification is highly desirable.