Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
• Bachelor Degree in a technical discipline or related experience.
• 10+ years of progressive experience in data architecture and data modeling with a deep knowledge of enterprise data architecture concepts. Must have at least 3 years as a SFDC Data Architect with 2 or more successful custom Salesforce.com solutions spanning multiple platforms, including integration, data migration, and authentication/Roles based access control.
• Data modeling tools using Salesforce.com standard and custom objects
• Developing conceptual and logical data models for enterprise systems
• Design and implementation of enterprise data integration solutions and technologies
• Very Strong Data management, SQL, SOQL skills.
• Good knowledge of using Apex dataloader and Workbench for data processing in SFDC.
• ETL tools and/or Data Integration products (Pervasive, Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Cloud, WebMethods, Castiron, Biztalk, etc...)
• Oracle and SQL Server tables, triggers, unions, joins, complex queries and stored procedures
• Deep understanding of relational DBMS architecture and distributed database systems
• Knowledge of cloud computing and considerations for scalable, distributed systems
• Familiarity with large scale BI and Big Data architecture
• Strong business process/system analytical skills
• Demonstrated client facing consulting skills, including managing client relationships