Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
PLEASE SEND MORE SR. CONSULTANTS. ONLY.
1. Execution & Decision Making (25%): Oversees execution of portfolio and makes informed program decisions:
• Consistently making effective decisions in time-sensitive or high stakes situations.
• Seeks advice or escalating issues when needed, without delay
• Demonstrating proficiency at managing multiple stakeholder/project priorities
• Looking one to two quarters ahead to proactively identify risks and opportunities and solution paths
• Assessing and obtaining the appropriate amount of data required to support good decision making
2. Leadership (20%): Proactively leads Risk work stream through:
• Providing constructive feedback to actively develop and grow the project team
• Identifying and optimizing required resources
• Gaining respect of the project team through consistent good judgment
3. Ownership (15%): Demonstrates a robust personal commitment to project success and professional growth:
• Demonstrating self- and team-accountability for overall project success
• Proactively seeking opportunities to exceed project goals
• Easily adapting to new situations/information
4. Stakeholder Management (10%): Maintains high stakeholder satisfaction through:
• Demonstrating a robust understanding of stakeholders in the Risk division
• Sophisticated, adaptive communication with all stakeholders including maintaining relationships on East Coast (CIB)
• Leveraging professional creditability to increase stakeholder confidence and secure project resources
5. Management (20%): Identifies and manages day-to-day execution, stakeholder and strategic risks through:
• Proactive troubleshooting to identify execution risk and issues
• Managing project budget and recognizing opportunities for cost optimization
• Monitor project and program dependencies to avoid delays
6. Other Accountabilities (10%):
• Knowledge of and compliance with the state and federal laws, rules, and regulations
• Knowledge of and compliance with bank’s policies and procedures
• Performs all other job-related duties as required or assigned by the head of the IHC IT Program
CRITICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• 12+ years of project management experience in a complex financial services environment
• Demonstration of role in managing multiple projects in a high pressure delivery environment
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4 year university or equivalent career experience
• PMI certified Program Management Professional (PgMP), Project Management Professional (PMP)
• If no certification, must apply for certification upon accumulating prerequisite project hours.
• Master’s/Advanced Degree in Business preferred
• 15+ years of Information Technology experience with 9+ years of Data Warehouse and data management project development experience (Data Warehouse, ETL tools, data quality, metadata management)
• 7+ years of proven experience in managing large, complex transactional and DW/BI projects from inception through implementation
• 5+ years of experience leading complex data management engagements and team sizes ranging from 5-20 resources
• 6+ years in banking and financial services is preferred
• Analytical skills to propose several alternatives in solving a problem.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills, along with attention to detail and deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task and react to changing user/client priorities.
• Diplomatic skills needed in addressing problem resolution
• Ability to work well with people from all areas and levels of the organization.
• Proficient in the use of the PC and MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project).
• Must be accurate and detail oriented.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Must be able to move and lift items up to 20lbs, and perform other light physical work.
• Must be able to operate standard office equipment, including phone, personal computer, copier, etc.
• Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing with all internal and external customers. Must also be able to hear sufficiently to engage in daily discussions and interactions.
• Must be able to read and understand bank-related documents.
• Must be able to work in a conventional office setting, involving sitting at a desk or workstation for long periods of time. Must also be able to adapt to different work environments as needed to perform the job.