Philinfosys,Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
- Implement EMC Data Protection Suite
- Develop, enhance and maintain Data Protection engineering standards for multi-site national organization
- Diagnose TSM and Networker platform issues (framework and client side) and provide third-level support in complex, business critical environment including physical and virtual infrastructure
- Produce basic project plans, root cause analysis documents, change/risk assessments, and product management documentation. Report on progress to management.
- Develop technical partnership with engineering, architecture and operations teams.
- 4+ years hands on experience with EMC Networker, Avamar & DDBOOST, TSM product suite (version 5.5 and 6.2 required).
- 4+ years experience with Linux Redhat design, trouble shooting, optimization, and capacity planning
- 4+ years of functional Engineering group experience, preferably in the financial services sector
Working knowledge (Nice to Have):
- Scripting skills
- SAN/NAS (preferably Hitachi and NetApp)
- Backup appliance (preferably EMC DataDomain)
- Systems management technologies (e.g. Tivoli Framework/related products, IBM Director)
- LAN/WAN technologies and network protocols (e.g. routers, switches, TCP/IP)
- Database technologies (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL)
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems is a plus
- Chassis/blade technology
- Server virtualization