Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
The iManage Platform Application Support position will be client-facing member of a cross-functional team. This person will be the primary iManage Platform expert ensuring all business and project goals are met while also managing the implementation of this platform. This individual will be responsible for:
• Work closely with project teams, support teams and business owners to support the iManage platform.
• Oversee the effectiveness, quality and the timeliness of project deliverables and support maintenance.
• Provide day to day technical administration including upgrades and release management, analyze log files, configuration file changes, installation and configuration documents (runbook), upgrade validation, change control, technical issue/problem resolution.
• Work with service management, deskside support, server and database admin teams as needed on technology upgrades, maintenance, and issue resolution.
• Oversee the development and maintenance of appropriate project technical documentation including design, configuration, installation.
• Act as an expert technical resource to development staffs in all phases of development and implementation process.
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in development and support activities on small to medium sized applications; production support; Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior IT support role within an IT department.
• In-depth knowledge of installation and configuration of enterprise level HP Autonomy iManage document management system (version 9.1 and above), including Autonomy's APIs and IDOL indexers, FileSite, Worksite, iManage Share and other custom enhancements.
• Experience implementing record retention policies; Experience with troubleshooting an enterprise system within a matrixed organization.
• Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills.
• Strong computer skills required including Microsoft Project, Visio, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Bachelor's Degree required.