HireIT People is a staffing and recruiting company.
Job Title: IVR Technical Project Manager
Location: Bellevue, WA
Primary Skills: IVR Implementation, Technical PM experience.
Requirement Priority : High
Locals are Highly Preferable
Note: Only US Citizen/ GC EAD/ GC are Preferred while submission scan copy and ID Proof are Mandatory.
• The successful candidate will work with the business to determine priorities, strategies and associated roadmap(s) to meet business and technical priorities.
• They will drive the implementation of the strategy and vision through successful planning and execution of IVR projects.
• This will include design, development, testing, deployment and training for new IVR releases, in partnership with IT and third-party vendors.
• The IVR Project Manager will develop project plans containing estimates for scope, schedule, resources, dependencies, assumptions and risks in order to guide efforts.
• They will actively engage and drive cross-functional teams to carry out projects, and will take an ownership role in defining and leading acceptance testing and deployment efforts.
• The IVR Project Manager will actively track status, drive resolution of issues and manage risks.
• They will own communication of IVR project status from initiation through deployment to the project team, key stakeholders and management.
• The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years of IVR/Voice Self Service strategy and implementation experience.
• Work experience must include demonstrated understanding of IVR/Voice Self Service functionality and solutions.
• Experience designing and implementing both Dual tone multi-frequency (DTMF) and speech enabled IVRs is desired.
• Relevant telecom experience is also highly desired for this role.
• The candidate must demonstrate and apply an understanding of target customer needs in an ambiguous and fast moving environment, and must actively anticipate, identify and develop solutions to potential issues.
• The candidate must have the ability to build trust, facilitate consensus building across diverse groups, drive change management and demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• The candidate must have the proven ability to remove obstacles and drive for closure on decisions in order to deliver projects in a technical environment.
• The candidate must have a customer service attitude, ability to pull together teams of diverse individuals, strong time management skills and be a results driven self-starter.
TOP 3 must-have skills.
a.) 5-7 years of IVR and implementation experience
b.) PM experience with a demonstrated ability to maintain communication amongst several different teams.
c.) This person will need to take technical concepts and explain them to non-technical teams.