Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Business Systems Analyst (BSA) in the Business Process Management Team, acts as liaison between IT and business functions, to help build world class business solutions. They work with Product Engineering team and IT Development teams on getting solutions and changes implemented, from turning business requirements into designs and actionable engineering tasks, project definition and planning, to testing and go-live. Solution focus areas include Sales and Marketing. Works with Business Operations teams to architect the solution for the customer needs considering costs, time-to-market, and serviceability.
• Design solutions and processes for the Client’s platform integrated with SAP ERP.
• Understanding broader business drivers to map business needs to process & functional solution design.
• Build proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and technologies.
• Work very closely with Client’s Sales and Marketing operations team to understand business requirements and then partner closely with IT development team for creation of Business and Functional Requirements
• Accountable for the timely delivery of projects as per established roadmaps by working closely with the business teams.
• Manage relationships with multiple business teams for new solution features and technical support.
• Develop future solution strategies by working closely with Business and IT Development teams.
• Create and present functional and technical design including data analysis to business team, and gather feedback to influence solution design and approach.
• Document functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases.
• Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshop.
• Facilitate review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives.
• Perform gap analysis: as is vs. to be.
• Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
• Writing and reviewing QA and UAT test scripts.
• Managing UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff.
• Preparation of user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
• Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
• Minimum 4 years experience as Business Analyst working with Sales and Marketing functional areas.
• Thorough understanding marketing functions and lead management.
• Experience with upstream & downstream processes & solutions to CRM capabilities such as, pricing & discounting, Order Management, Quoting , Sales Analytics is a big plus.
• Minimum 4 years experience preparing as-is process documentation, to-be process documentation, and performing detailed gap analysis.
• Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects.
• Demonstrated experience in project conceptualization and planning.
• Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications.
• Ability to lead and work collaboratively within a business unit team and have strong influencing skills.
• Must be able to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment.
• Must have experience preparing end-user documentation and conducting end-user training.
• Business Analysis experience in a high-tech (preferable software) company highly desirable.
• Project Management experience a plus.
• Business process reengineering experience, Six Sigma certification etc. is a plus.
• 4-year degree (minimum) in Information Systems or related discipline.
• Advanced degree would be a plus.
• Oracle or SAP certifications