GBIT Inc. is a staffing and recruiting company.
• 3+ years of experience with HP Exstream including:
HP Exstream Template/Object Design, Development and Support
AFP & PDF output including NOP and TLEs records
XML & delimited input in HP Exstream
Proficiency on the HP Exstream tools such as Design manager, Designer, Output Compare and/or other testing tools
Creation of the data files, outputs, business rules/functions etc.
• HP Exstream production - Document composition , sorting, formatting
• Ability to use shell or scripting languages such Python and UNIX/LINUX Scripting Language
• Working knowledge of programing languages such as Java/J2EE, VB , Etc..
• Working knowledge of databases such as MSSQL or Oracle and Familiarity with SQL, PL/SQL related query languages
• Exhibits strong technical skills in HP Exstream development and provides direction to other team members
• Good programming knowledge to build procedures and functions that are a part of HP Dialogue templates
• Ability to Solution, Design and Develop Applications around HP Exstream
• Exposure to Remote collaboration in HP Exstream
• Familiarity with Installation and configuration of HP Exstream server and client application software
• Experience in supporting large-scale Exstream production environments
• Solid understanding of converting / migrating HP Extreme data including templates
• Banking applications is definitely a plus
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment; must be flexible
• Familiarity with Agile concepts and the Atlassian stack (JIRA, Confluence, Stash and Jenkins).
• Knowledge of data schema files such as XSD, CPY, and file formats such as CSV, XML, JSON and delimited file formats.
• Ability to understand business impact and prioritize issues/projects
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others, particularly in teams
• Experience with System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Project Management Lifecycle (PMLC) would also be an asset.
• Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical degree required