HireIT People is a staffing and recruiting company.
Primary Skills: experience in design, implementation and operation of complex Linux / UNIX environments and related infrastructure systems
Requirement Priority : High
Locals are Highly Preferable
Note: Needed Only US Citizen/ GC EAD/ GC Preferred while submission scan copy and ID Proof are Mandatory.
If candidate is on H1B then H1B Scan copy, Driving License and Passport Bio page copy are Mandatory.
The Role Involves:
• Satellite v6 design, implementation, management and automation
• Puppet (create manifests, automation)
• Scripting (general automation, e.g. for maintenance tasks or OS installation)
• Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Science or a related
10+ years of engineering competency developed through practical experience in design, implementation and operation of complex Linux / UNIX environments and related infrastructure systems
• Enterprise engineering skills with solid understanding of major enterprise architecture frameworks
• Self-motivated, dedicated and dependable
• Solid Security awareness
• Strong problem identification / problem solving skills, capable of creating creative workarounds "on the fly"
• Good communication skills
• Specifically seeking for the following technical skills:
• Expert in Satellite 6 (architecture/design, implementation, management, kick start, …)
• Expert in Puppet
• Rock-solid in scripting: e.g. Shell or Ruby/Python
• Expert in Linux, Red Hat 5/6/7
• Solid background in continuous integration/testing automation, based on Jenkins (e.g. automation of Satellite tasks via APIs)
• Strong in Networking and OS services (e.g. TCP/IP, PXE, DHCP, DNS, NTP, Firewalls, …)
• Capable of creating custom Linux boot images
• Experienced in RPM packaging
• Valid RHCE certification is a plus