GBIT Inc. is a staffing and recruiting company.
• 10+ years of relevant software development experience in Drools, Core Java, Java Script, SQL Server/Oracle/DB2, Web Services / SOA, SOAP, Web services standards, XML, XPATH, XSLT, and LDAP/AD (or equivalent combination of education and work experience, i.e. undergraduate degree and 6-8 years).
• Strong Java and JEE background and good knowledge of software development life-cycle and development methodologies (experience with at least one project using service oriented architecture (SOA))
• Understanding of major architecture design patterns and practices that support the identification and design of enterprise-wide reusable assets (e.g. Enterprise Service Bus, Service Registry, etc.)
• Knowledge of continuous integration and tools such as Maven, Ant, Subversion, Hudson
• Proficient in reading BPMN and UML models
• Deep knowledge on how the BRMS rule engine works, through experience designing and implementing Drools Workflow, Drools Concepts, and working experience on BRMS/DROOLS applications implementation and integration with Java services.
• Thorough understanding of Risk Management, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, IT Security Architecture, and IT