Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Project/Projects will the candidate be working on:
• Portal Service Center Digital Applications.
• PSCDD Performance center of Excellence - 10 members
• Lead Performance Engineer will play a strategic role to improve the team’s methodologies, analysis tools, and workloads and participate in major initiatives to improve performance by examining both software and hardware from the front end to the back end.
• Lead Performance engineer should have strong experience identifying bottlenecks across multiple layers of the system. The candidate will be charged with a hands-on approach in building, running and working on enterprise performance initiative driven by Performance engineering team.
• Strong ability to understand client expectations and to resolve issues that may affect delivery.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a metrics organization.
• 6+ years of performance engineering experience - benchmark testing, performance analysis, and tuning, Performance test automation, performance testing and Performance engineering and developing software benchmarks and programming experience (OOAD, Java , Web Services Technologies, SOAP and/or REST).
• Strong experience in configuring and analyzing the application and Load Balancer servers (WebSphere, JBoss and Load Balancer)
• Experience in LoadRunner, JMeter and Gataling similar performance tools.
• Expert in Dyntrace, NewRelic similar performance monitoring tools.
• Experience database technologies (Oracle, SQL Server).
• Experience in performance testing in cloud computing technologies is plus.