Indsoft,Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
1. ASA Firewalls
2. Bluecoat Proxy Administration and Reverse Proxy setup and Admin
3. Juniper VPN concentrator set up and administration
4. Symantec End Point Protection set up and administration
5. Identity Management Solution experience (Courion or other) and SSO wallet experience with Imprivata or other similar solution.
Any experience with MessageLabs email filtering or Postinit, etc. would be nice.
Job Description for the Security Analyst position:
· Research, design, test and implement security solutions for Ingredion Inc. This includes items such as adaptive security systems, Network vulnerability scans, Firewall management, operating system hardening and testing. Serve as technical lead on security incident response.
· Strong implementation and hands on experience with Symantec DLP, Symantec Anti-Virus other and Malware analysis tool experience would be a plus
· Advanced knowledge and hands on experience of SEIM, event correlations, creating custom rules and regular expressions (ArcSight or IBM QRadar)
· 5 year experience with Juniper, Cisco ASA Firewalls and Bluecoat Web proxy
· Strong knowledge and understand of Firewall rules and policies review and audit
· Good understanding and knowledge of penetration testing tools
· Provides expert advice into the conceptual design and execution of the enterprise wide security. (Windows, UNIX, Linux, network, web, TCP/IP etc.)
· Provides tier 3 level operational support to Security Operation colleagues for troubleshooting of IT security issues, root cause analysis and during the system restoration call
· Advise others on what changes need to be made to carious operating systems in order to comply with CIS benchmark standard and security policies
· Advanced knowledge of security incident handling, network based and application based vulnerability assessment and intrusion detection & prevention
· Collaborates on critical IT projects to ensure that security issues are addressed throughout the project life cycle
· Researches, evaluates, designs, tests, recommends and plans the implementation of new or updated information security technologies
· Enforces security policies and procedures by administering and monitoring security profiles, reviews security violation reports, monthly Safety reports and investigates possible security exceptions, updates, maintains and document security controls.
· Involved in the vendor product evaluations and/or procedures to enhance productivity and effectiveness
· Provides direct support to the business and IT staff for systems security related issues
· Educates Security Operations colleagues on system security standards and procedures
· Develops security solutions for medium to high complex assignments
· Works on multiple projects as a team member and lead systems related security components
· Ability to deal collaboratively, diplomatically, and successfully with customers, co-workers, other professional colleagues, managers, and staff
· Must have the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff, possess excellent oral and written communications skills, demonstrated leadership, problem solving, planning, and organizational skills
· Assess standard operating system configurations and management practices implemented to protect Ingredion data
· Timely Complete other projects and duties as assigned
· Advanced understanding of operating systems and environments (MS Windows, UNIX and its LINUX derivative), networking technologies, and Internet protocols
· Advanced understanding of attack vectors, exploits, and hacking tools
· CISSP preferred or relevant 7 to 10 year experience in Network or IT Security field
· Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) Certification Desired