Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Note: Applicants selected will require a complete background screening. Must be authorized to work in US.
• A combination of 8 years of experience in relevant industry business practices, business consulting, and/or technical consulting is required; retail and ecommerce sectors.
• Minimum 5 years of hands on experience and ability installing and configuring at least one of the following products: ATG Commerce, ATG Knowledge, ATG CSC, Endeca, Web Service.
• Experience working with JBoss application server.
• Strong understanding SQL Server, Database Administration is a plus.
• Experience using XML/XSL/XSD.
• Understanding of Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, RESTful).
• Experience working with HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive Web Design.
• Solid experience networking and working with various Operating Systems.
• Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Understanding of build processes and tools (ANT, Jenkins, automated builds, continuous builds).
• Solid UNIX/Linux skills.
• Knowledge of Load/performance testing & tools.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.
• Experience and ability to work independently, particularly as a member of a virtual or geographically dispersed team.
• Good written and spoken communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills, including customer-facing skills at all levels of a customer organization.
• Experience in J2SE/Java Design Patterns, OOD.
• Shell Scripting experience.
• Experience designing system architecture.
• Familiarity with System Architecture, System Sizing.
• Design and develop large-scale e-Commerce web applications using JAVA on the Oracle ATG Commerce platform supporting all phases of the software development life cycle.
• Hands on experience con partial indexing in Endeca Experience Manager.
• Develop high quality JAVA code following industry standards and best practices.
• Lead others to develop page level JSP code and ATG Web Commerce back-end component code in JAVA.
• Problem-solving in all areas of Oracle ATG Web Commerce development including the debugging of developed code.
• Experience working with ATG Web Services modules.
• Lead others to ensure all maintain high coding standards and practices and exercise quality control on all aspects of web development.
• Collaborate with business analysts to define and design Oracle ATG Web ecommerce component requirements for the development effort.
• Ensure client requirements are met and technical integration is achieved for developed code of web site implementations.
• Work closely with the Business Analyst and QA teams to build, test and release developed code for web site implementations.
• Update and maintain documentation in an organized manner.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.