Sarian Solutions is a staffing and recruiting company.
Weblogic Admin - IAM
"Technical Experience: WebLogic/IAM administrator must have at least three years of full-time progressive Oracle WebLogic/IAM experience and must also have a good understanding of related technologies, especially Java (JDeveloper, J2EE, Oracle HTTP Server). Oracle Identity Manager experience is desired.
• Install and patching: Installation, configuration and tuning of WebLogic, Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Identity Analytics, BI Publisher, SOA, and Oracle Cloud Control environments.
• Conduct Troubleshooting: Work with the App server DBA and Oracle DBA to resolve application problems in all environments.
• Perform Migrations / SDLC: Migrate code between DEV, Test and production environments. Follows SDLC / Change control procedures.
• Maximize High Availability: High-availability design, configuration, and maintenance, including clustering and load balancing for supported environments
• Perform Tuning: Tuning of all WebLogic/IAM application environments. Develops standards and tuning metrics and alert thresholds. Manages metrics and alerts in Oracle Enterprise Cloud Control.
• Adheres to QA: Review proposed changes and test them in a test and QA environment. Review test plans and design specifications.
• Create Documentation: Develops a complete set of WebLogic/IAM documentation describing the current configuration of WebLogic/IAM environment.
• Follows Best Practices: Is familiar with WebLogic/IAM best practices and standards for tested implementation.