Philinfosys,Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
I need a project manager who has experience managing SharePoint projects. The ideal candidate would be a Scrum Master and have experience in the healthcare industry.
The role of the IT Project Manager III is to manage multiple complex projects and liaise between the Business Units and IT Department by aligning business unit goals and objectives with IT project planning, development, and implementation.
· Responsible for the initiation, coordination and completion of multiple, parallel projects within the Information Technology department.
· Builds and maintains strong relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects. Owns stakeholder management; responsible for setting customer expectations and leading efforts to sustain customer satisfaction.
· Oversees and assumes accountability for all aspects of software development including user requirements, development and testing timelines.
· Defines project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
· Develops and presents full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
· Estimates resources and participants needed to achieve project goals. Quickly secures needed project resources through internal scheduling or external hiring or contracting.
· Assigns responsibilities, monitors and summarizes progress of project.
· Identifies and resolves issues and conflicts within the project team.
· Identifies and manages project dependencies and critical path.
· Develops and delivers progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations for team and for upper management.
· Proactively manages changes in project scope, identifies potential crises, devises and leads execution of contingency plans.
· Defines project success criteria and disseminates them to involved parties throughout project life cycle. Uses project delivery metrics to measure and improve team performance.
· Conducts project post mortems and drives continuous improvement efforts.
· Develops best practices and tools for project execution and management. Leads efforts to standardize practices and consolidate tracking methods across all IT projects.
· Actively seeks out and acts on opportunities for PM process improvement using a combination of industry experience and Lean activities (Kaizen events and workgroups).
· Leads process improvement efforts with participation from multiple IT teams.
· Working experience of Share Point content management systems
· In depth knowledge of Share Point architectural design
· Other duties as assigned