Hire IT People is a staffing and recruiting company.
Business analysis and requirements gathering and working with state BRDs in documenting updates to existing systems by outside vendor. Will also be responsible for working in concert with that vendor to provide any additional information to state agencies as required. Formal BA experience needed.
The Business Analyst is responsible for the set of tasks and techniques used to work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization.
The Division of Public Health is seeking to procure the services of a Business Analyst.
· Overall IT experience - Required 5+ Years.
· Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent.
· Certificates: PMP certification. Nice to have.
· Experience operating as a business analyst within a formal SDLC - Required 5 years.
· Full cycle business analysis experience - concept/initiation through implementation - Required 5 years.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) - Required 5 years.
· Technical aptitude combined with the ability to interact with various levels of business users - Required 5 years.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail - Required 5 years.
· Proven experience learning and documenting business process from end to end - Required 5 years.
· Experience defining user requirements and verifying requirements-based solutions meet business needs - Required 5 years.
· Familiarity gathering requirements for use in engagement of vendor-developed solutions - Required 5 years.
· Analysis, problem solving and negotiation skills - Required 5 years.
· Proficiency in MS Office, with focus on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint - Required 5 years.
· Experience creating and managing a project or preferably enterprise process to ensure change control - Required 3 years.
· Prior experience working with outside vendor supporting a common client - Highly desired 3 years.
· Knowledge of logic, databases, data flows, and data analysis - Highly desired 1 year.