usm business systems is a staffing and recruiting company.
Title: Sr. IT Business Analyst
Location: Blue Ash, OH
Duration: 12 months + (Contract with potential for extension)
Top Desired Skills: Business Analysis, Corporate Systems ( HR/ Finance/ Payroll systems), Retail industry experience, etc.
We are in search of an experienced Sr. IT Business Analyst with at least 7+ years of experience to support a HR/ Payroll project. They will be working on a project to integrate a new group of stores into Kroger Enterprise HR, Finance, Payroll, and other corporate systems.
• Participate in large corporate systems integration project. (HR/ Payroll/ Financial systems project)
• Elicit, analyze and document complex business requirements.
· Collaborate with the appropriate teams to build the business case/ project justification (including cost benefit analysis and feasibility studies) and identify risks associated with each requirement.
· Lead the appropriate teams to elicit and manage business requirements.
· Assist in troubleshooting post implementation issues for large/complex projects.
· Assist in project user acceptance test, including reporting and documenting defects, and conducting complex root cause analysis.
· Facilitate the discussion that leads to the build versus buy decision.
· Assist other personnel on assignments including mentoring or providing on-the-job training to more junior associates. Mentor team members in business analysis principles, patterns, processes and practices.
· Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
• An ideal candidate will have large scale enterprise environment experience and at least 7 years of IT experience
• Corporate Systems - HR / Financial / Payroll systems experience
· Experience with the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Strong experience with requirements gathering and documentation
· Experience with work flows/ process flows
· Experience supporting testing
· Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to all levels within the organization.