info-ways is a staffing and recruiting company.
Role: Desktop Management
• 3-5 years help desk, customer service, and support experience with problem solving involving hardware, software, and networks.
• Phone support experience necessary.
• Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience is necessary.
• Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
• Hands-on work experience with the following:
o Windows Operating systems Windows 7, XP, 2000, 98
o Mac OS OS X
o Servers: Windows 2000, 2003, 2008
o Remote desktop connectivity applications: RDP, pcAnywhere Teamviewer
o MS Office Suite: MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook/Exchange
o Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Netscape, Firefox)
o VPN and remote dial-in users
o Support for laptop, desktops, and printers
o PDA, tablets, iPads and phone support
o Others: Adobe suites and other common desktop applications
• Experience in SME support in specialized desks like Blackberry, VPN, MS Office etc.
• Management and System Administration of MAC workstation and Serv (1.) Perform functions of Administrator
Resolve escalated tickets
Performs RCA as required
Performs capacity planning
Performs and reports on trend analysis
Update the configuration management system
Implements or suggests best practices
Performs patch testing and its compliance
Complies with and ensures compliance to regulatory requirements
Reviews change order implementation plan
Participates in customer meetings