info-ways is a staffing and recruiting company.
Role: ME Technician
Location: Redmond, WA
• Clean and organize the lab and workspace as needed. Understand
• and help enforce shop safety requirements for all people accessing the space.
• Part Fabrication Machining – have capability to machine simple parts, modify
• existing parts per engineer’s instruction using basic manual mill and assorted
• shop tools Use basic shop tools to hand fabricate/modify parts and assemblies
• as needed Inspect and measure parts and components both made internally as well
• as received from outside suppliers.
• Metrology experience is a plus
• Device Assembly Small Scale Assembly – assemble devices using automated/manual techniques with fasteners and adhesives.
• Small runs of device re-work, and support of Proof Of Concept
• builds Inventory Management – track quantities of parts and materials
• Coordinate ordering of items in shortage.
• Process Documentation – document processes used for device
• assembly and part fabrication.
• Tool Fabrication – design and build simple tools to facilitate
• device assembling.
• 5+ years of ME/EE Lab support.
• Soldering and machine shop experience preferred.
• Problem solving, data analysis, and attention to detail.
• Clear communication
• skills and excellent PM skills