info-ways is a staffing and recruiting company.
Client is looking for Solution Architects for its Enterprise Architecture & Process Consulting group. Candidates should have a background in management consulting and strong experience serving as application architect and experience in information architecture and technology architecture. We are looking for consultants with a proven track record of leading engagements at the project sponsor/owner level who will leverage their enterprise architecture and technology experience to bring significant ROI to clients.
• Work on direct Client engagements for transformation involving solutions architecture and modelling
• Create detailed end-end architecture involving application, information and technology.
• Work with Client IT leadership team, Enterprise architects and Solution architects to understand their objectives
• Lead a team of Client’s architecture and development consultants at onsite throughout the engagement
• Identify up-selling opportunities within current engagement, continue to build relationships and drive value within existing accounts
• Utilize Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as ToGAF, Zachman etc
• Leverage Enterprise Architecture tools such as ARIS, Troux, IBM System Architect, Mega etc for Architecture and Process Modelling
• Understanding of methods and practices needed for solution development/build including Service Oriented Architecture
• A minimum of 8+ years’ relevant experience in solution architecture in a consulting or industry practitioner role
• 8+ years’ experience as application Architect during a number of years and have experience, and preferably also certification, within architectural frameworks such as TOGAF
• Experience and/or understanding of implementing modern application solution involving technologies such as SOA, API Management, Cloud, DevOps, CEP and Web technology frameworks
• Experience in using leading enterprise architecture modelling tools such as Aris, Troux, Alphabet, Rational System Architect
• Experience with Archimate 2.0 or 2.1 modelling notation
• The ability to travel is required
• Experience with Test Driven Development
• Experience with browser based modern web applications delivered over the Internet that support user concurrency
• Experience working with large relational databases and knowledge of non-relational database
• Experience managing/leading a team of technical developers Experience using Agile Scrum software development life cycle
• Experience working with collaboration and issue tracking tools such as VersionOne and JIRA preferred