Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Looking for a Solution Architect/lead: to work closely with enterprise architects and software engineers to ideate, design, and engineer software solutions.
Key Functions and experience
• Leads design and solutions for integration service layer platform.
• Working with multiple departments to align on end2end solutions.
• Troubleshoots and resolves technical impediments
• Ability to work via the use of SCRUM and agile methodology
• Strong SOA and service background to architect/design new service capabilities. Technologies: Java/MULE, IIB/WMB technologies, MQ, etc…
• Architecture experience dealing with message and File based solutions. (Web, API, Messaging, Persistence, etc)
• Knowledge of cloud architectures & patterns.
• Focus on creating Reactive capabilities.
• understanding of NoSQL databases (such as MongoDB) a plus
• Very familiar with tools to visually create architecture artifacts (Logical, Physical, Information architectures).
• Data modeling a PLUS!
• Documenting proposed and in place technical solutions including diagramming
• COMMUNICATION IS KEY: Ability to lead architecture discussions and designing solutions interactively with other team members. Influence and align groups…
• Ability to change your style and message based on the audience (business -vs- engineers) Written and verbal communication – Advanced
• Collaborates with internal and external business teams to accomplish various tasks and projects. Ability to collaborate daily with business/IT stakeholders
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or related degree or equivalent experience and training.
• Experience: resume should reflect experience in designing the architecture of software applications and building application services.
• Experience: resume should reflect experience as a technical lead on development teams.