Prospect Infosys is a staffing and recruiting company.
• Meet with stakeholders, prepare presentations and deliver communications materials.
• Work with management and staff to define project scope, goals and objectives.
• Collaborate with business unit and IT staff on all aspects of the project.
• Identify and manage business requirements.
• Develop project management documents including project, risk and communication plans and a project schedule in accordance with IMSD project management methodology.
• Ensure the plan is executed in accordance with the schedule.
• 2+ years of Business Analyst experience and / or Project Management experience
• Ability to communicate effectively with executive leadership
• Bachelor's degree
• Human Services functional knowledge
• Experience in implementing packaged software.
Administration - Business Writing
Prepare executive briefings 10 Yrs.
Administration - Project Management
Ability and willingness to understand and execute the department’s project management methodology. * Yes
Project Management * 9 Yrs.
Support an Executive-level Project Governance Team *Yes
Understanding of project management methodologies * 10 Yrs.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering * Yes
English Communication Skills * 10 Yrs.
Excellent Communication Skills * 9 Yrs.
Excellent organization, analytical, and communication skills *
Strong communication skills in both a technical and functional arenas * 10 Yrs.
Nice to Have:
DHS – Understanding of Local Human Services Eligibility and Service Delivery * Yes