Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Hope you are doing fine.
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you have any matching resources for the same, do send me the resume with complete details to speed up the process.
Role: Windows System Admin
Location: San Jose:
Duration: 6 Months
• 10+ years of experience with administration of Windows systems. In that time, demonstrable experience in the full spectrum of standard administrative tasks such as server builds, applying security best practices and the planning and execution of large scale deployments of new hardware and applications.
• 2+ years of Office 365 experience
• 3+ years of Microsoft Exchange Experience including Exchange 2010 and 2013
• 3+ years of Microsoft OCS/Lync experience in a clustered enterprise environment (minimum 10,000 active users) with mobile support experience such as Android and iPhone devices. Also with experience of Lync Enterprise Voice deployment.
• 3+ years of deploying and supporting web conferencing solutions (WebEx, Adobe Connect, Lync).
• Deep understanding of collaboration protocols such as, TCP, UDP, SIP, POP, IMAP, MAPI, SCCP, QoS, H.323, G.711, H.264 and SVC.
• Proven troubleshooting skills and ability to understand complex relationships between components of multi-tiered and distributed mail systems.
• Proficiency with troubleshooting UC problems that flow through load balancers such as BigIP F5, Palo Alto firewalls and Cisco networking equipment.
• Establish and follow policies and change procedures for infrastructure administration.
• Establish and follow best practices for enterprise monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Work with key business users to understand the business requirements and potential collaboration solutions within the current architecture.
• Proactively identify potential production issue and recommend and implement solutions
• Work on daily ticket submittals to tier 3 from end users for support and resolution
• Act as the escalation point for all lower level support issues and be able to perform support and follow through to resolution for local issues affecting the business.
• Participate in projects driven from the UC team lead and be a representative for the global UC team for local support.
• Assess and perform systems utilization and headroom reports to assist in troubleshooting and performance tuning.
• Create and maintain detailed systems documentation and post to shares for team information sharing
Thanks & Regards,
7588 Central Parke Blvd, Suite 307,
Mason, OH 45040