Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
• STRONG SOA design/architecture, ability to drive/lead, and communicate are top priorities. Healthcare would be nice, but not critical.
• What I have seen in prior candidates is developers coined as SA people. I see resumes that say ‘participated in’, ‘used’, ‘developed’, ‘involved’, ‘utilized’. Fine to have this but when 80% of the resume reflects no SA or lead work then it’s not a good candidate.
• This is a LEAD role and resumes must reflect leadership, with a technical background. This is not a heads down developer role.
Application development team looking for:
• System Analyst/Technical lead to work in team environment to deliver new service capabilities - using Java and IIB/WMB technologies.
• Participate in solution meetings and drive design.
• Extensive SOA (Service Orientated Architecture) knowledge and experience required.
• Work in a dynamic change-focused Agile development environment.
• Work within a highly-matrixed team environment with onshore and offshore resources.
• Work within an onshore/offshore blended team documentation.
• Assist with application support and systems maintenance for all application environments.
• Actively work to improve application software and development techniques.
• Willing to complete work in tight-timeframes, take ownership, and demonstrate commitment to complete work on-time in a quality manner.
• Strong communication skills with ability to vocalize solution and problems.
• Agile development experience is required.
• Understand and drive process improvements with patterns and best practices.
• Strong analysis skills.
• Self-driven and able to work with high level direction.