Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
• Strong proficiency in PHP development required (4+ years)
• Proficiency with CMS sites, experience customizing and extending these platforms (WordPress, Expression Engine, Code Igniter)
• Minimum of 5 years as a web developer
• Understanding of web development process
• Ability to work independently
• Experience with source code repositories (Subversion, SVN, Git, BitBucket)
• Up to date on modern interaction techniques, new technologies, and general web trends
• Strong analytical, communication and organization skills
• Build out new CMS and Learning Management sites, implementing 3rd party modules and custom code as needed to build custom site to customer’s specifications.
• Work with delivery coordinator, QA team and other developers to resolve bugs/flaws in software, build out change orders and new platforms
• Ensure highest quality of coding standards
• Meet and manage to multiple deadlines