info-ways is a staffing and recruiting company.
· 10+ years developing on Microsoft platforms
· 2+ years developing on Sitecore
The .NET/Sitecore Developer is responsible developing web applications in Sitecore using .NET and a proprietary Enterprise Service Bus built. The developer should have experience in all aspects application development design including – performance, scaling, coding, caching, security, encryption, session state management, and error logging and testing.
The .NET/Sitecore Developer will work with development partners to implement and maintain applications. Time will be split between architecting, implementing, and coordinating development.
· Take a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support
· Work with product management and business analysts in an agile environment to ensure continual release of high value deliverables
· Collaborate with other developers and business analysts in conceptualizing and developing new software applications and enhancements
· Analyze business requirements and architect software solutions to satisfy those requirements
· Sitecore 8.0, C#, Web Forms, REST and SOAP API experience
· Implement all aspects of an application design – high performance, coding, caching, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging/testing, scalability, and development environment configuration
· Develop software unit tests and perform manual quality-assurance testing
· Must have strong .NET development and integration experience in working with ESB services and third party APIs
· Understand relational databases and capable of reading/writing data as needed
Knowledge, skills and abilities
· Compile technical documentation of software features and functionality