Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
This is a role on the D&BI Data Design team. The resource will perform design and workflow changes for our Master Data Hub, a system we use to manage Cargill’s SAP and Non SAP master data. The work initially will be to cross-train with a Cargill resource, and then work on incidents, enhancement requests and small projects that impact our CRUD Forms on the Master Data Hub.
The Sr. Data Design Analyst is responsible for process and functional design for the request, approval and data entry of Cargill’s enterprise-level master data for Material Master, Customer/Vendor, and Finance objects. This position considers integration of designs within and across the overall design solution for managing master data for the enterprise. The Sr. Data Design Analyst gathers business requirements and translates those requirements into cohesive, integrated designs and supporting software development specifications. The role is also accountable for writing test scenarios and test scripts, executing system testing, and ensuring risks are mitigated or eliminated in partnership with the SAP Data Conversion Team, Deployment Team, and Business Unit.
Requirements Gathering - 25%
• Identify, develop, and document business requirements across the design utilizing the following methodologies:
o Existing documentation
o Requirements workshops
o Interviews with relevant stakeholders
o Best practice knowledge and research
o Laws and regulations
Requirements Analysis - 25%
• Analyze business requirements to determine if the requirement is related to:
o Needs versus wants
o Fit versus gap with the technology enablement
• Recommend solutions to requirements gaps
Design - 25%
Design process, data, and/or information flow based on identified requirements.
• Document and enable business requirements through
o Process, data or information functional designs
o Creating functional specifications
o Supporting BU data conversion and validation requirements, as necessary
• Identify risks and design controls to mitigate or eliminate risks
• Review designs and integration points to ensure business requirements are met
• Document field level design/usage decision for the master data definitions
• Communicate designs within the project team and stakeholders.
• Ensure designs are properly modeled and updated in ARIS.
• Ensure Activity Designs are properly documented and updated.
• Ensure updates are made to the appropriate deliverables maintained in Clearquest
• Troubleshoot, diagnose, and solve production issues if escalated to the project team
Testing - 10%
• Develop and execute complex testing cases and test scripts following quality management policies, procedures, and testing-related guidelines
• Assist with User Acceptance Testing, as required
Training Content Development - 10%
• Partner with Education Consultants to develop content for training materials based on designs
• Review training materials
• Deliver/support training of Super Users and BU users as needed
• Support “go live/hypercare” activities, including remedial training (if necessary), solutioning break/fix tasks and miscellaneous trouble-shooting
Miscellaneous Duties as assigned - 5%
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years relevant business experience and/or relevant SAP technical experience
• Strong information research and requirements gathering skills
• Experience facilitating meetings and/or group discussions
• Strong collaboration and influencing skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to be successful in ambiguous environments
• Demonstrated analytical, technical, and problem solving skills
• Ability to make decisions independently within scope or boundaries
• Past experience with master data workflow design or enterprise data management.
• 1+ years SAP experience (as a user or an implementation team member) and/or ERP implementation experience
• Ability to teach project and/or other support team resources about specific application functionality either through formal or informal training
• Past experience working as part of a global team
• Work experiences across multiple lines of businesses
• Familiarity with technical requirements and system configuration