Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Minimum Technical Qualifications:
• At least 10 years of working experience in Information Technology or Information System (IT or IS) fields with most experience in the areas of software testing and quality assurance, including knowledge and experience overseeing testing portions of entire System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to ensure quality, timely defect resolution(s), and software performance, etc.
• At least five (5) years of experience producing the following documents: testing requirements, testing platform architecture, test plan and strategy, test specifications, test configuration for various tests such as integration testing, system testing, regression testing, stress & load testing, etc.
• At least five (5) years of experience performing testing of data conversion and data cleansing involving mainframe to SQL database conversions.
• At least five (5) years of SQL Server database experience with queries using T-SQL, stored procedures, triggers, user defined functions and views.
• At least five (5) years of experience using industry leading test tools (e.g. HP Load Runner, HP QTP/UFT, Service Test, Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professionals, etc.) to automate test scripts and test cases.
• At least three (3) years of experience with legacy mainframe applications and databases.
• At least five (5) years of experience using industry leading defect tracking tools (e.g. JIRA, Bugzilla, HP ALM, JAMA).
• At least five (5) years of experience analyzing business, functional and technical requirements and translating them into test requirements and test cases.
• At least five (5) years of demonstrated experience analyzing test results, generating test reports, identifying defects and/or anomalies, and fine tuning test data or test cases.
Desirable Technical Qualifications:
• Extensive knowledge of SQL Server/MS.Net technologies and/or products.
• Extensive knowledge of mainframe ABABAS database.
• Proven ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
• Excellent oral communication skill and technical writing skills.
• Four-year college degree (Bachelor) or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related Engineering fields from a government accredited/sanctioned college or university.