Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Plan and design methods for the optimization and integration of various forms of technology systems or policies and high level principals. Apply varied engineering and design theories to produce robust, integrated functioning of various systems, technology interfaces, and/or overarching information policies and high level principles. Assess functioning of overall technology and communications systems and end-to-end processes and to look for ways to upgrade and optimize systems and processes in the future. Work across the architecture and technology organization to ensure effective implementation, architecture compliance and conflict resolution. May participate in projects to upgrade or install workstations, networks, or software, or to assess and optimize overall functioning of technology, data and processes.
Key Job Functions:
• May serve as lead or technical expert to define and maintain the architectural frameworks/patterns, processes, standards and guidelines related to systems, business or data architecture.
• Define core and support technology, data entities, business functions and/or subject areas that transcend organizational and functional boundaries.
• Provide technical and architectural subject matter expertise to the various development teams including communicating architectural decisions and mentoring other technical staff around the various development technologies and decisions.
• Identify core common data shared across the enterprise and participate in enterprise wide efforts to reach common understanding of those data.
• May serve as lead, technical expert or project manager to team(s) concerned with development, networking and/or project management to coordinate changes and support enterprise technology initiatives.
• Conduct studies of new technologies to provide more efficient and cost effective architecture solutions.
• Oversee multiple projects in order to preserve the architectural vision and protect stakeholder interests as well as to meet operational and financial reporting requirements.
• Confer with business units and application development staff to understand both the business and technical requirements and to define architectural constraints.
• Create performance metrics and traceability maps to determine the effectiveness of architecture solutions and facilitate governance. Keep abreast of relevant architecture best practices.
• May review work of other team members and mentor junior architects.
• 10+ years of related experience.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
• A minimum of 10 years in defining current and target state architectures, transition architectures and roadmaps.
• A minimum of 5 years providing solutions based on Event Driven Architecture, Services Orchestration.
• A minimum of 5 years experience working on Business Process re-engineering efforts.
• A minimum of 5 years using TIBCO or Similar Service Orchestration tool set.
• A minimum of 3 years using Architecture Modeling tools like Mega, IBM System Architect, Troux, Rational Software Architect etc.
• 3+ years hands on experience with integrating Salesforce.com and 3rd party applications.
• 3+ years of experience in enterprise level architecture for enabling SalesForce capabilities.
• A minimum of 10 years of hands-on Java design and development.
• A minimum of 5 years implementing Java open source frameworks (i.e., Spring, Hibernate etc.).
• A minimum of 5 years implementing both RESTful and SOAP web services using JEE stack.
• A minimum of 10 years of solutioning for projects implementing agile and waterfall methodologies.
• A minimum of 2 years reviewing project architectures and solutions.
• A minimum of 10 years with relational databases such as Oracle and SQL Server.
• A minimum of 5 years with application servers and containers such as JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic, Oracle Application Server.
• A minimum of 5 years in selecting and integrating COTS solutions.
• A minimum of 5 years with performance optimizations such as improving scalability, availability, throughput, failover, etc.
• Proven knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture and understanding of Web Service API's for integration purposes.
• Strong presentation, writing and communication skills; proven experience working with senior management in identifying solution and quickly able to summarize options with recommendation.
• Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs and design patterns for enterprise adoption.
• Thought leadership in emerging web design technologies, web design integration, prototyping , database driven content and web based user interfaces.
• Financial services experience a strong plus.