Prospect Infosys is a staffing and recruiting company.
Hope you are doing well.
Job Title: Infrastructure Project manager
Location: Madison, WI
Duration 18+ Months
As part of a comprehensive IT modernization effort, the Wisconsin Department of Justice (DOJ) is deploying two new data centers and corresponding technology infrastructure via data center collocation facilities to leverage professionally delivered data center services as a replacement for the ongoing operation of an internal data center. A multitude of components of the technology architecture will replace existing data center facilities over the next 12-24 months including migration to a Help Desk service.
The demands of IT modernization in conjunction with a growing infrastructure has created a need for an experienced project manager help with migration efforts and end user computing initiatives.
Candidate will be responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts. Will be managing hardware upgrades, desktop management (including VDI), Office 365, Data Center Modernization initiatives, and other complex infrastructure projects. Experience with projects interfacing with local law enforcement and evidence based submission to Crime Labs are preferred.
• Typically has 10 to 12 years of IT work experience, including 4 or more years managing complex infrastructure projects.
• Proficient in project planning, organizing, team motivation, and delegation
• Experience with vendor managment/escalation for troubleshooting issues is a must
• Ability to create operating level agreements and standards business process documentation is required
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
• Excellent documentation skills
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to collaborate as a strong team member in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work with tight deadlines in an ever changing environment.
• Able to integrate information from multiple sources in order to anticipate issues, come up with solutions, and resolve the problems
• Adept at utilizing project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
• Responsible for directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
• Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
• Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed. Assists Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
• Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
• Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field - or equivalent work experience is highly desirable.
• Experience with projects in Help Desk services, multiple technologies and functions.
Ability to be self directed
Ability to log, organize and prioritize work
Ability to meet project deadlines.
Ability to work independently utilizing critical thinking and discretionary decision-making skill set
Able to work independently
Regards & Thanks
Prospect Infosys Inc.
16020 Swingley Ridge Rd,
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Phone: 636-536-0505 ext 115
****MINORITY CERTIFIED COMPANY****
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered unsolicited as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.