sarian.co is a staffing and recruiting company.
Experience on PEGA 7.x
· In-depth theoretical understanding and practical expertise with regards to enterprise information management systems
· Min. 8 years of hands-on SDLC experience in systems ranging from reporting to content management
· At least five years of experience in architecting & developing Business Process Management and Business Rules Engines applications on Pega platform
· At least 8 years of experience in IT industry
· Pega Architect certification ( Either CSA or CSSA. NO LSA )
· Extensive understanding and knowledge of Pega RULES Process Commander.
· Designing and creating Rules, Flows, Activities etc using Pega RULES Process Commander V7/6.x/5.x.
· Troubleshooting & performance tuning of PRPC applications using Clipboard, Tracer, PAL and SMA.
· All phases of software development lifecycle including analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment
· Strong Object-Oriented design and implementation skills
· Creating SOAP/REST connectors/services
· Exceptional communication skills in English both written and oral
· Agile Development Methodology, especially PegaSCRUM
· Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex production issues
· Strong understanding of relational database design concepts
· Experience in working with the large-scale (100+ entities) relational data models
· Strong knowledge of PL/SQL, for retrieving data from large volume tables
· Familiarity with various process modeling techniques (activity hierarchy diagrams, data flow diagrams, sequence diagrams, workflow diagrams, system interface diagrams)
Thanks & Regards,
Sarian Solutions, Inc.
an IT solutions company
Ph: 732 930 5251
Email is the best way to reach me...