sarian.co is a staffing and recruiting company.
Remote Access Specialist
Specific Objectives and Activities:
1. Research and development covering security, trends, industry best practices etc. for Remote Access (VPN) technologies and connectivity, integration of Remote Access software and functionality into the WBG enterprise desktop.
2. Monitoring and support of WBG Remote Access services and servers in US, Paris and Chennai data centers
3. Regular in-depth investigation looking for and patching of system vulnerabilities and OS compatibility (upgrades, Service Packs, etc.).
4. Global travel as necessary, installing, configuring, upgrading, replacing, and testing WBG Remote Access systems and services.
5. Develop and maintain an IT and a user engagement strategy to allow a direct dual-carriage communication channel to continuously improve services and address client needs.
6. Author and assist with and/or serve as copy editor for documents from project management documents to IT/User instructions/communications.
7. Moderate dialogues and be the SME for hosted WBG CO town halls, and capture and document feedback.
8. Be the SME and reference for the Global Remote Access team, and Mobility team.
9. Help design, choose, and implement next generation Remote Access solutions for WBG.
10. Augment the knowledge, skills, and abilities of the Global Remote Access, and Mobility teams with as needed training and the introduction of new tools, methods, and technology space trends. Document all setup and configuration details as Standard Operating Procedure in a manner that would allow others to follow the details.
11. Share knowledge and work in collaborative and team environment.
1. Ability to work independently and collaboratively, outside of comfort zones and develop strategies.
2. Good project management skills; ability to motivate and coordinate colleagues on the project team; capacity to deliver results on time ability to work with an allocated budget.
3. Outstanding communication skills including the proven ability to convey complex ideas through clear communication, concise reports, and effective oral presentations. Ability to work in a collaborative
4. In-depth expert knowledge of Cisco and Juniper VPNs, and Windows desktop platforms.
5. System design and architecture experience balancing at odds requirements of security, speed, ease of use, and stability.
6. A Minimum of 15 years experience in a relevant field and the capacity for planning and a proven ability to quickly master new software and technology.
Standby/On Call Support:
• Standby/on call is a requirement for emergencies after normal business hours, on weekends or during Holidays.
Thanks & Regards,
Sarian Solutions, Inc.
an IT solutions company
Ph: 732 930 5251
Email is the best way to reach me...