Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
. Mandatory Qualifications:
The proposed consultant must have five (5) years of experience for all of the following
1. Applying analytical processes on IT projects including developing release and configuration plans for complex distributed systems;
2. Setting up system environments including test, build and source code repository environments;
3. Analyzing business, functional and technical requirements and translating them into release and configuration requirements;
4. Ensuring the integration of system components; e.g., procedures, databases, policies, software and hardware;
5. Using industry leading test, source code repository, Integrated Development Environment, ticketing and Configuration Management Database (CMDB) tools;
6. Performing application builds and deployments through multiple environments; and
7. Providing mentoring and training to staff in the areas of release and configuration analysis and troubleshooting.
B. Desirable Qualifications:
Within the last five (5) years, the proposed consultant has three (3) years of experience with the following:
1. DevOps, Agile or Scrum development methodologies;
2. Working in large-scale projects implementing processes for mission critical systems;
3. Industry leading (CMDB’s);
4. ITIL v3;
5. Internet Information Services (IIS) Administration, configuration and performance troubleshooting;
6. Windows Server Administration, configuration and production support;
7. Team foundation server administration, Team Foundation Server (TFS) Build and automation;
8. PowerShell scripting and deployment automation;
9. Deploying enterprise technology solutions within a health care and/or correctional environment;
10. State IT policy and governance processes; and
11. The various stages of the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC), and with established SDLC methodologies.