Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
The ideal candidate will have strong expertise is BOTH- Medicaid (or other healthcare programs) and using the IBM ODM tool. The goal is to find a candidate who can review complex healthcare eligibility rules requirements and configure them in the IBM ODM tool.
IT Systems Analyst- Eligibility Rules
• Solid understanding of the Systems Design - reviewing complex business rules and configuring leveraging IBM ODM tools
• Gather requirements from multiple stakeholders; identify and understand business needs; write System Requirements Documents.
• May need to write user stories; facilitate meetings; work with system architects and developers; use agile development
methodology; participate in sprint planning.
• Create solution context documents, workflows and swim lanes.
• Excellent cross-functional communication skills.
• Develop and maintain standard work documents for Product Development
• Expertise in IBM Operational Decision Manager tools
• Experience configuring healthcare rules in IBM ODM
• Exposure to one or more of these programs strongly preferred - Medicaid, MAGI, CHIP, SNAP, TANF
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Finance, Health Administration or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated experience with system design
• Excellent communication, time/project management, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
• Experience working with relational databases
• Working knowledge of state programs. For example:
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Disability Financial Assistance (DFA)
- Publicly Funded Child Care
• Technical skills, including experience with data layouts and exchanges
• Knowledge of IRS Publication 1075
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to manage ambiguity and change environments.
Thanks & Regards