Philinfosys,Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
· Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document current operational processes
· Ability to provide functional mapping matrices
· Resolution of complex requirements conflicts through effective stakeholder engagement
· Ability to track work performed, work remaining, and quality testing
· In conjunction with the PMO, supervise and nurture vendor relationships to ensure success of solution and process implementations.
· Understanding of change control processes especially in relation to requirements documentation
· Ability to identify and manage/support business implementation tasks and process changes
· Responsible for working with third party consulting firms creating business requirements and design specification for future state process and configurations
· 3+ years of hands on experience implementing Lawson ERP systems. V9, V10 or V11.
· Polished client facing management service expertise.
· Excellent analytical, quantitative, and problem solving skills.
· Quick learner with the ability to lead project team.
· Strong sense of ownership and able to work independently under limited supervision.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse stakeholders at all levels of the organization, including the ability to exercise good judgment in frequency and nature of communications to different parties (senior management, stakeholders, team members, vendors, etc.)
• Ability to clearly and concisely communicate (written and oral) technical information to non-technical audience
• Ability to review, consolidate, communicate and reverse-engineer complex technical and systems documentation
• Working knowledge of risk management and quality assurance standards and methodologies
• Demonstrated analytical and basic project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how
to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements
• Strong interpersonal and demonstrated facilitation skills including the ability to motivate and influence others, and
able to foster and contribute to a positive, upbeat team environment
• Strong customer service ethic with an understanding of how IT is ultimately delivered to the Customer
• High tolerance for working in a dynamic and shifting environment and able to readily embrace and participate in
• Ability to work well with others and complete task with minimal supervision
• Effect time management and prioritization skills
· Ability to travel to business locations within the United States (