Prospect Infosys is a staffing and recruiting company.
Position is to implement phases 3 through 5 of a five phase project implementing SAP ME and MII for a longstanding medical device customer. Major emphasis for these phases will be the final assembly operations in ME and the implementation of MII for integration of the machine shop and shop floor equipment with ME and ECC. Project timeline is now through mid – September. Customer location is Palo Alto, California, USA
• Participate in an SAP MII / ME Implementation for requirement definition phase through project implementation and support
• Translate a conceptual alternative into a descriptive model, specification, data flow diagram or other relevant methods that defines the system components which must be delivered
• Conduct Business Process workshops and gap analysis
• Coordinate and develop SAP MII / ME requirements in conjunction with the project team and customer. ME is already implemented and future work will focus more on MII and machine integration.
• Leverage MES design models, industry best practices, and system integration experience to solve client problems and design best-in-class manufacturing software solutions
• Prepare and document program requirements, specifications, test plans and scripts, and user documentation
• Deliver high quality, tested applications
• Experience integrating SAP ECC from SAP MII
• Experience integrating shop floor systems (PLCs, HMIs, SCADA, Historians, MES) to SAP MII
• Experience with MES architectural models (e.g. ISA 95,ISA 88, B2MML, etc.)
• Exposure to SAP UI5 /SAP PI/ SAP Portal/ SAP BI/ BOBJ/ SAP ME
• Exposure to SAP PP/ QM/ MM
• Knowledge of production processes: discrete and repetitive manufacturing
• Able to communicate effectively with varying levels of management, users, and team members, both written and verbal