Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
• Deliver Configuration Functional Design - Facilitate configuration design sessions and review functional differences between the Implementation Software and Client business needs.
• Document any additional functional differences identified during configuration design.
• Develop and document the configuration functional design for modules being implemented in Facets product suite.
• Business Decision Document for Gap Analysis - Identify options for Client that attempt to resolve functional differences between the Implementation Software and Client business requirements.
• Options may include manual workarounds, system reconfiguration, business process reengineering, or Reports.
• Document the options selected for resolving the discovered differences.
• Document the configuration detail design components for the Implementation Software.
• Prioritize configuration activities such that those items which are critical to Client’s business operations are highest priority. .
• Support other worksteams, such as membership, provider and benefits, with business knowledge on optimal configuration to meet required business requirements, testing and SI.
Required Skills: Facets (Benefits)
Must Have Skills:
• A Facets consultant who implements complex new configuration into the Facets application. Specifically, the individual will have the following characteristics:
• General consulting experience.
• Experience should include a strong understanding of Facets benefits modules (product components)
• Supports complex system configuration changes and new configuration requirements, including configuration analysis, design, build and test.
• Must liaison between client and other essential departments in order to ensure overall quality and client satisfaction.
• Ability to provide analysis, problem solving, and interpret application configuration.
• Good knowledge of Facets data structures.
• Clearly articulate (both verbal and written) project status and issues management.
• This role requires on site participation.