Malektron Solutions Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
• Total IT experience desired 8-9 yrs
• Extensive experience in Informatica Application Information Lifecycle Management tools (ILM) (6-7 yrs) e.g. Data Subset, Data Archive
• Expertise in DBMS and OLTP concepts, data modeling
• Expertise in SQL, stored procedures, triggers, indexes, ETL concepts, jobs
• Experience in handling large & complex data sets, data movements, data security etc.
• Experience in handling healthcare data (i.e. PHI) highly desirable SQL
• Data Masking / Data De-identification
• Critical thinking, problem solving skills capable to drive execution, management of SLA commitments and exceptional team results.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, confidence and ability to interact in a highly matrix environment.
• Strong proactive client management systems and technology deliveries and influencing at the senior-most levels in the organization.
• Ability to manage and resolve roadblocks to allow team progress.
• Ability to manage larger team
• Ability to plan roadmap and direct solution options for the customer
• Ability to use MS Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Capability to work on multiple project environments to drive the overall customer strategy to delivery. Performance focused, including analysis, typical issues including data integration challenges/solutions and high level knowledge of dimensional analysis / design concepts
• Ability to work across the technology silos to formulate high level designs with project team, assist team to diagnose issues and perform trade-off analysis
• Ability to strongly involve into proposals and estimations on DW and BI areas